Friday, April 29, 2016

Message from within

As I woke up this morning, I realized how lucky I am to be right where I am! The whole process of losing Scott to cancer and learning everything about myself the past year has been super eye opening and chaotic! Although I lost such a huge part of my life, I've gained so much in love, knowledge, self acceptance. I'm strong today not just because of Scott's love for me, but because I chose to keep going forward no matter how hard it got. I accepted all the highs and lows. Dancing with life is a lot easier than fighting with it.

I had a really awesome dream last night that I was casually hanging out with Eckhart Tolle. In my dream there were  maybe about 6 other people just having fun, talking, vibing great energy between all of us. Then he had turned to me and said something super comical. In my eyes I don't see Mr. Tolle that way. Every time I think of him, the words that come to mind are, WISE, CALM, EXPERIENCED, and QUIET. So as you can imagine, in my dream I was really pleasantly surprised he was interacting with me in that way. LOL 

Of course this led me to really decipher what the hell that dream was about because it was profound for me. What I eventually came to realize today, as I keep going through this dream in my mind, was that I needed to relax and let all the seeds I planted just grow and flourish. My dream was reminding me to not forget about the power of living in the moment. So I did that today and of course experienced much joy! This joy that comes into my life is like gold that flows in keeping my reserves rich and thriving! This is the abundance that I've always wanted. 

My new journey as an integrative nutrition health coach brings me so much motivation to serve. I have achieved exactly what I have wanted for many years, minus my beautiful friend/husband. But I have to say I believe in an afterlife in terms of energy and I also believe he has given me many gifts! 

So my message today is about self awareness in terms of where you are and where you want to go. We are just a speck in this universe, next time you're feeling suffering, know that you are not your thoughts and feelings. You are just a human being experiencing something that has a message behind everything that is happening. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment